The AirForce II is PCL’s premium dial handheld tyre inflator, and the latest in its line of high performance mechanical dial inflators. Meeting all the modern needs of an analogue gauge in a busy tyre shop, the sturdy and lightweight Airforce design has been further enhanced with a nylon body and a new metal inlet, making the unit as robust as any high performance dial gauge on the market today.
Featuring a user friendly dial display for fast, trouble free tyre inflation, the AirForce II, with its high performance mechanical dial, boasts industry-standard BS EN 12645:2014 approvals and certifications for accuracy, reliability and robustness. Official tests have shown the Airforce II to be well above accepted requirements, enabling operators to provide safe, cost effective and accurate inflation.
- Reduced operating costs – Direct valve design increases inflation and deflation rates
- Reduced cost of ownership – long product life, high versatility – flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy – Individually tested and supplied with calibration certificate
- Proven Bourdon Tube with beryllium copper construction for robustness and high shock resistance
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction