We use reputable carriers for all delivery’s. Carriers we use include TNT, Fedex, Mainfreight and Followmont.
For smaller parcels (up to 25kgs) we use Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers), Couriers Please or Australia Post.
You will receive tracking details once we have dispatched your item.
Delivery timeframes vary based on your location and the carrier we’ve used to send the item,
Generally Brisbane 1-2 days, Sydney 2-3 days, Melbourne 3-4 days.
We despatch items on Tuesday and Thursday.
We include freight protection insurance. The following terms and conditions apply
- We provide you a warranty against the Goods being lost or damaged while the Goods are in possession of the courier.
- All packages must be signed for on delivery.
- As we cannot prove that damage has happened while in transit, any packages that are left at premises unsigned for will not be eligible for freight insurance, that is items that are Authority To Leave.
- We will provide you with freight protection insurance cover up to the invoice value of said goods.
- We reserve the right to repair goods or send replacement parts if applicable.
- All freight protection insurance claims must notify us via writing to email@example.com within 12 hours of the package(s) being signed for from courier.
- You must provide us with evidence of damage in the form of high resolution photos upon submitting a claim.
The following exclusions apply to freight protection insurance:
- where the damage is wear and tear attributable to the nature of the Goods, or inherent vice of the Goods whether or not such damage is caused or contributed to by us, including any delay in Delivery
- if you claim that the Goods are Lost and we are in possession of a POD document including Authority To Leave for the consignment. If you have signed for the item without noting damage on the consignment note then we can not proceed with a claim.
- if the goods have been returned to us due to but not limited to a futile delivery
- if we were not responsible for the total Delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address
- if the delivery address is a post office box or postal mail box or 3rd party nominated by you
Freight charges are calculated depending on your delivery address and the total freight weight. Total freight weight is the greater value of actual weight or the cubic weight.
“Actual Weight” is the weight in kilograms (kg) of the items.
“Cubic Weight” is calculated in kilograms (kg) from dimensions of the packaged items.
Please Note: Standard freight charges to NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicle where the total weight of goods exceeds 30kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please select delivery to your nearest depot for collection or select tailgate delivery.
Due to the bulkiness of a lot of our products, freight charges are sometimes difficult to accurately calculate, especially to remote or rural locations. In this case when the calculation is unable to provide you with an indicative price, please call us to discuss your options or select a nearby location where you can collect the goods from.
Once you go through the check out you will be asked an option for delivery or pickup. Click on the pickup option.
PLEASE NOTE: Before collecting your goods, we kindly ask you to confirm that your order is ready for collection or wait for us to contact you to confirm. This will save you time and prevent unnecessary disappointment
No, the driver can’t call you prior to delivery. This is primarily due to road safety reasons. If you unsure you will be home to receive the goods then nominate delivery to your work address or a nearby depot for collection. If you have selected a business address for delivery then it is assumed the business will be open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm to receive the goods.