Warranty will continue to be valid for a period of 12 months (24 months with evidence of necessary servicing being completed) provided the following warranty conditions are observed. If the product fails to meet these requirements, we will replace the defective part or parts or equivalent product to the discretion of the Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd. Warranty is valid for 12 months (24 months with evidence of necessary servicing being completed) on electric and hydraulic parts from date of invoice. In addition to this Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd warrants the structure of vehicle hoists for 5 years. To make a warranty claim, the faulty part is to be returned to Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd accompanied by a copy of the original purchase invoice and detailed explanation of fault. Warranty claims will only be acknowledged if made in writing to Att: Warranty Claims 13/39 Corporation Cct, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486.
1. This warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
2. This warranty is given for the benefit of the first owner only and claims by parties other than the original purchaser will not be recognised, as the warranty is not transferable.
3. This warranty is only valid when the product has been used and installed in accordance with the Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual and by a competent person trained in its use.
4. This warranty does not apply to damage or deterioration, which is caused by any of the following:
4.1 Impact or contact with objects or substances which fall or are precipitated onto or are applied to or are in any way brought into proximity with the products as a result of direct or indirect human intervention.
4.2 Deliberate or careless acts or omissions on your part or on the part of subcontractors, specifiers or any other party.
4.3 Failure to handle, store, install or maintain the products in accordance with the Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual and normal prudent trade practice.
4.4 Incorporation into or use in connection with materials manufactured by any other parties.
4.5 Any abnormal natural phenomenon such as earthquakes, fires, floods, lightening, abnormally strong winds, abnormally heavy hail, or the build-up of snow or other natural substances.
5. Faulty products must be returned to Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd for inspection. Freight costs are to be paid by the purchaser.
6. All freight charges for any replacement products or parts are the responsibility of the customer.
7. If products or parts are replaced in satisfaction of this warranty obligation, the above warranty will apply to the replacement parts only for the duration of the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
8. Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for additional charges of fixing any products or replacement parts arising from the replacement products.
9. Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd will not recognise any claim under warranty unless accompanied by the original invoice and the claim has been made within one month of the defect coming to your attention.
10. This warranty is given in substitution of any other warranty relating to products supplied by Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd which may be implied by law or which may have been given to you by any officer, employee or agent of Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd and issued or which may be comprised in any representation made to you whether before or after that time.
11. The specifications stated in the Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Instruction Manual are not binding on Autohoist Australia Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to change specifications without notice.
Nothing in this warranty document affects a Customer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.